Monday, October 24, 2011

Spending time with Daddy and Pops (and Nana)

I was pretty sick for almost a week-finally went to the dr. and got meds so Chad decided to take kids to the grandparents to give me a break.  I was so bummed.  I really wanted to go, but I knew that staying here was for the best so I could have more energy for the kids this week.  With the excitement of Halloween approaching, I will need that extra energy.  ;)  here are some pics that chad took.  I am very grateful to him, my dad and Nana for taking care of the kids and entertaining them for the weekend!  thanks everyone!  :)

the kids liked seeing the baby cows.  ellie said there were 16! apparently, two momma cows fight everyday so they got to witness a cow fight.  ;)







the kids helped Pops pick veggies from the garden.  They brought some home and daddy cooked with them last night!  



No comments:

Post a Comment