Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Ava at One
She IS the sweetest thing! She loves her brother and sister to pieces. She lights up when they walk in the room. She babbles A LOT! I think she's going to be quite the talker. She is a copycat and tries to copy whatever you do--winking, waving bye-bye, making funny faces, making certain sounds, shaking her head no, clapping her hands, playing peek-a-boo.....lots of cute and fun things she is learning to do! She likes to be right in the middle of whatever you are doing, but she will let you know if she doesn't like you in the middle of what she is doing! The only thing she is particular about is who holds her. She doesn't let just anybody and if she is even slightly tired or hungry, then she wants her mama. Ava adores her daddy, but she is very much a mama's girl. I'm just enjoying it while I can, because it won't last forever! Her favorite song is "If you are happy and you know it." As soon as I start to sing it, she starts smiling and clapping. She is very bright and understands a lot! She loves her bed and wakes up happy (usually). Ava is a mixture of her brother and sister's personalities. It has been fun to see her blossom and grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment