*I wasn't sad when Ava turned a year, but now that she is doing more "toddler-like" things that makes me sad.
*It also makes me a little sad that Parker would understand more if I was pregnant now instead of then. He didn't really get the whole baby in the tummy concept till just recently.
*I love watching my children sleep. Who doesn't? They are so angelic when they are sleeping.
*It is hard to be a parent. Whoever said it wasn't, either neglected their children or had a full time/live-in nanny. It doesn't matter how old your child is, you are still going to worry, still going to feel stretched for time, and still going to have to kiss their hurts away.
*It is hard to be a stay at home mom and it is hard to be a working mom. Both are hard and neither should be judged.
*As moms and as women, we need to lift each other up and encourage each other.
*Many times, I look at what I have, and I'm in shock that I have these children, my husband, and a warm house--I deserve none of these, but feel so fortunate to have them.
*I also am shocked at times that I can now wear a size small shirt, when I wore a size large for so long.
*My favorite time of the day is in the morning when I have my few minutes of quiet time before my crazy day hits. I love drinking my coffee, journaling, and doing my bible study.
*My faith in God has gotten me through so many rocky moments. I can't imagine going through life without some kind of faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment