Ellie had her performance yesterday. She did a wonderful job! Her class did a jazz number on "Here comes the Sun". super cute! The whole production was very impressive and entertaining. Tons of talent at this dance studio! Ellie would like to continue in dance next year and try Hip Hop. She loved being on the stage! She has blossomed so much this year. I don't know if it was moving to a new school where she feels more comfortable, but she has come out of her shell big time. She even won "Funniest Kid" in her class! I always thought Parker would take after me and be the class clown, but Ellie is taking on that role! Ellie wants to do acting and singing lessons next year also. I have no idea where all this is coming from, but I do know she has a ton of talent and could do whatever she puts her mind to! Ellie has had such a wonderful 2nd grade year, I know she will continue to amaze us and accomplish much in the 3rd grade! We are so proud of you Ellie!

No comments:
Post a Comment