I take a lot of pics with my phone since it's so convenient, so here's some recent pics.
We took the kids to play miniature golf this spring. Parker liked it but started to throw his ball in the little creek so we didn't stay too long!
Parker had an art show at school for the end of the year. These were on display.
I had a really nice mother's day with a sweet note from Ellie and a flower pen she had made me! I received a new phone so Parker now has my old phone. He is probably the youngest kid with an iPhone! It cannot make calls though but can play games, etc. Ellie has daddy's old phone so it helps keep them busy in the car...
We met Aunt Molly in Georgetown to listen to our cousin Casey play. He was really good as usual! Played a variety of things-it was fun!
Ellie had crazy hair day at school!
Parker had his well check and ended up falling asleep while playing the Wii. Poor baby! Those shots are not fun!
Ava is now getting into all kinds of things. She is very busy!!!
She even likes my $75 antique buffet that I found on Craig's list! I love this thing!
We celebrated our 11 yr anniversary! Nana came into town to watch the kids so we could go to dinner. Chad gave me the sweetest card and a cheesy key ring with our new house key on it! We are so excited to be moving to our new house in a few weeks!!
We took the kids to play at the Galleria fountains. they had such a fun time!
Chad has been taking Ellie wakesurfing lately. Ellie loves it!
Ava's hair has gotten longer and she can now wear lil pigtails!
















No comments:
Post a Comment