Saturday, November 19, 2011

Very Random....

as you know I take a lot of pics on my phone so here are some.....warning: these can be very random and very silly!

when the little two eat cupcakes--this happens.
chad making me laugh!



we went on the lake several times all together this summer.  the kids did pretty good.  they usually ended up getting sleepy....

over the summer, we found some perfect lighting coming in at a particular angle in a local lake front restaurant.  my girlfriends and I deemed this light as "the magic light".  it really makes everyone look like a super model.  

Parker was helping me clean the pool one day and completely fell in.  What was funny was that he got back out, grabbed the net and kept on cleaning!

Ava woke up from a nap one day wearing her shirt like this.  I tried to fix it, but she seemed to like the look.  ha ha.

big hill, little girl

no words....

handsome boy....

I was so excited to find Ava's cross which I thought I lost in the move.  I still lost one thing--one of Ellie's b-day presents....

Ava thought she was the stuff when she found one of my lipsticks and colored her leg with it.  yeah, stuff happens.
later that day we had a little rain.  notice she put on different shoes--the girl has a thing for shoes!

ran to walmart for a few things which is rare and Parker loved this ride.  

Lake Travis with the sometimes Islands.  

again, no words.....

Parker has always had a thing for putting baskets on his head.  silly boy.

report card from Ellie to mommy.  "Ellie's school for kids like Parker"  has anyone seen Zoolander?

sweet girl!
reading a book!

making smores for the first time in our fireplace!

cool pic of Mia.

cute red raiders but Let's not talk about that game.

thinking she is a big girl...
pic on my morning run.  yeah, not a bad view.

my now 4 1/2 yr old.  he is wearing size 6 pants.  yikes.

ellie wearing one of my old dance recital outfits.  sshhh!  don't tell her that you saw this!

My sweet Mema.  I miss you!  She would have been 73 this past week.  Full of love and life.  I hope to carry her unconditional love, spirit, and grace with my own children and grandchildren...

found these things while unpacking from my childhood.

Pops always tries with Ava even when she is being a stinker.  God bless him.

Nana and Papa's house has the best sunsets.  end of story.

this summer we had our annual girls' weekend, but our dear, sweet Becca couldn't join us so the girls brought "Becca" with them to Austin.  We deemed her "Flat Becca" and she was a huge hit among all kinds of people.  It was silly and fun but best of all the real Becca felt the love...

my fav.


see---the magic light.  Melissa and Angie look like supermodels!!  holla!!


I'm very spoiled that my hubby makes me wonderful dinners.  usually, he will bring me lunch at least once a week as well....


our beautiful bath tub--courtesy of a mix up with the plumbing company....


everyone always comments on how Parker looks like Chad and Ava looks just like Parker.  Whatcha think?  I think that Parker looks more like me besides the blonde hair and Ava looks more like Chad and our niece Hannah.  whatever the case---both Parker and Ava are happy and stubborn like.... yes, I'll admit it--like me.  they like it their way or the highway.  Ellie takes after her daddy but that's a whole other story.  ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment