Monday, November 15, 2010

A carefree afternoon

Last Sunday was the first day in a long time that we did not have anything to do.  I was feeling better, so we decided to have a picnic at a nearby park.  It was a gorgeous day, and the kids had a blast!  It was so nice to spend time as a family and just enjoy being together.  I apologize for all the pics, but I love the way several of them turned out so I had to share!

This started out playing soccer until P grabbed the ball and Ellie tackled him!
 What was Ava doing during all the silliness?  Why she was practicing pulling up and just being cute!
The lake water was at a nice temp to wade in.
Baby A enjoyed digging in the rocks and trying to eat them.
We fed the ducks some crackers!
P is waiting for his date to show up.  Poor kid.
Yep, we brought the bikes too.  
Playing on the playground....

Ellie's pic of Mom and Dad.
It was fun to swing and act like a kid!
Daddy was being super silly!
I love this pic of Ellie smiling and giggling at her daddy!


I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
      I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment