Friday, November 5, 2010

October has come and gone...

I am still wondering how October went so unbelievably fast!  I still had some photos to post from the past few weeks.  My parents (Mimi and Pops) came for a weekend.  The kids had a silly time with them, not only showing off their costumes, but also showing off each other's costumes.  :)



We went to lunch at the Rough Hollow Grille which is in a beautiful area in Lakeway.  Lunch was good, but I'd highly recommend their steaks for dinner.  Surprisingly, one of the best steaks I've had!


Rough Hollow is a beautiful community, and it was where the latest Home Builders Association of Greater Austin chose to have a parade of homes.  This parade featured seven homes which were all beautifully designed, built, and decorated.  My talented husband and his business partner had the opportunity to design three homes in this parade.  




We attended a couple of parties to kick off the parade in October!  It was lots of fun and really neat to see the houses!  Of course, Chad was super busy with trying to keep up with current projects and spending time at the 3 houses talking to potential new clients!  We felt like we barely saw each other there for a little while!


Lastly, we spent a day at the Lakeway Inn with Mimi and Pops enjoying the pool and lake views!  Parker loved the COLD water!



No comments:

Post a Comment