Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm so Thankful!

Ellie loves her new school and already started riding the bus.  We are much closer to everything and it has been an easy transition for the kids to adjust to their new home.  Lil man loves riding his bike up and down the street, although teaching him to ride on the side of the street instead of the middle has been a bit challenging.  We went on a walk through our little neighborhood today, and he went flying down a hill on his bike. It scared me and I started running after him just waiting for him to tip his little trike and hit the pavement, but he loved it and was fine.

Now, that we are mostly unpacked, I just need to get back into a routine with running and working out.  It has been such a relief to be here, and I'm just enjoying where we are and taking it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment