Saturday, February 26, 2011

Iphone pics

The other day I realized I had a ton of pics on my phone and it was like taking a trip down memory lane! 


 Last summer on the boat--one day all 3 kids fell asleep at the same time!  so cute!



 Ellie the ham....
Ellie got her ears pierced at the beginning of the school year!
her Self-portrait
 Ellie put sunscreen on my face and we all had a good laugh about my "clown" face!
Ava enjoyed going out to eat for a short period of time!
Ellie is talented like her daddy when it comes to drawing houses!
 I got my hair chopped off and Parker started dressing himself and decided to wear boots most of the time!
 Ellie wanted to show off her puppy earrings and Parker had to show off his crazy hair!
Ava really enjoyed wearing her lil baby mittens and the girls love bath time together!

Ava loves chocolate like her mama and showed off her rocker hair-do!

 Parker had his first stitches!  
Dad always cooks some yummy meals for the family!






No comments:

Post a Comment