Because I took a break from blogging this summer, I never posted pics of our summer. Plus, I thought it would be nice to take a moment to remember how warm it is during summer while it's freezing cold outside right now!


We love Nana and Papa's pool. We always have a wonderful time whenever we are there!


Cousin Madeline graduated from high school and we spent the weekend in Houston to help her celebrate. We enjoyed seeing everyone and we had a good time at the Woodlands Resort where we stayed.
We also went to Las Vegas with Mimi, Pops, our cousins, and our beloved babysitter Ashlee! this was the view outside our hotel window.
stroller gang!
We met Brad Pitt (at the wax museum).
At the top of Eifel tower--Ava screamed the whole time. maybe she doesn't like heights?
Pops was the big winner this trip!










No comments:
Post a Comment